Friday, February 4, 2011

February.

This month is February. The shortest month of the year.

Yet, it's probably one of my favorites:
  • The weather is always nice... except this year, it's freakishly cold.
  • The color pink is everywhere.
  • Football season ends. :)
  • Oh ya and... It's the month of LOVE!

I've never really been able to get into Valentine's Day. I don't know why, but it's not like I HAVE to be romantic on that day. Why do we think that one day a year is meant to show our love for someone special? Why can't it be all year?

Whatever.

This month, in honor of Valentine's Day, I'm gonig to get on here as much as possible, and share what I'm in love with. It could be my husband, the temple, chocolate... Whatever I'm in love with that day. So... here goes! Enjoy the month. :)

No comments: