Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SickNESS

Ok... So being sick is definitely not a fun thing. The cold or whatever I have is so persistent. It won't go away no matter what I do...



Sleep all day?? nope. Take so many drugs that you think you could ruin your liver?? nope. Ignore it?? nope. Blow your nose til it's raw?? nope.


But it's ok, because I have a wonderful husband who cares and understands, no matter how whiny I am. I swear I'm sick more often lately, and he still loves me. :)


Anyway.. I just feel so inspired when I get on here. I look at people's blogs and try to be poetic like them, but I never feel poetic. I just feel like I ramble. But saying what's on my mind is a good way to let everyone know how life is going... I think... :D


Speaking of life.. John and I got to go see a movie yesterday for the first time in a long while. Money is being saved for our house, so we're not wasting money on things like entertainment... Who needs the theaters when you have so many movies on your shelf that you haven't watched in years?? Well, the movie was Dear John. It was a good story, but I think the ending could've been better. I'm not trying to discourage you from seeing it! It was good. :) There was a preview for a movie called The Last Song. I thought it looked pretty good, and when I came home from work late last night, I had the book sitting on my pillow from John.

I loved the couple... They look super cute together!


This definitely isn't Miley Cirus, but I don't want to imagine her everytime I read, so I picked this cover. :)
I'm so grateful for John, I know I say it all the time, but when he's thoughtful, it almost makes me cry! I've already read a couple chapters in this book, and I love it. Everytime I pick it up, I think of John. LOVE HIM!



Well, I think that's it for now folks. I need a nap. Thanks for your love and support!


Love,


Allison

No comments: